I’d be crowing HAPPY SPRING WE MADE IT but we saw 5 inches of snow yesterday. While it’s all melting away today…my enthusiasm for March has dampened considerably.
1. Where on your body have you had stitches, and what were the circumstances?
I had an apicoectomy almost 2 years ago – that’s the oral surgery procedure you get when your root canal just isn’t enough! The stitches were rubbing the inside of my lip raw so I .. um … took them out a few days early.
2. Who most recently left you in stitches?
My husband is a truly funny guy, and we lost it this morning talking about tattoos.
3. “A stitch in time saves nine,” says the proverb, which means that mending one small tear in a fabric now prevents having to make nine stitches later when the damage is worse. How has this been illustrated in your life?
I spent part of my week doing data entry because having all of those people in our AMS now will prevent a lot of stress trying to get them in while our Big Annual Meeting is happening, and prevent a lot of extra work when it is time to get our Big Annual Meeting activity back into the AMS. Sometimes the only way out of things is through.
4. What are your thoughts on Disney’s Lilo & Stitch?
You will not believe this, but I never saw the whole thing straight through. The plot sounded too depressing. Stitch himself is pretty annoying.
5. What experience do you have with needle and thread?
Ten years ago, before crafting became A BIG DEAL I would have said I’m average. I’ve made some skirts and costumes in the past. When we get a house (ugh ugh ugh why do we hate everything!?!) I’ll drag out my sewing machine and give it a go again.