Happy Friday from snowy southern New Jersey. It’s a pretty snow tonight – very sparkly and if you look closely enough you can see the individual six-sided snowflakes. WM says it’s good powdery snow for skiing. And as Michiganders have 80 different ways to describe snow, I’ll take his word for it.
I only ate lunch from home 2/5 days this week. Boo!
This Friday five theme is Unusual Stuff, which is tailor made for a nut like me.
1. What’s the most surprising or unusual thing to be found in your wallet, purse, or backpack?
A bottle of Lactobacillus acidophilus. It’s a probiotic that is supposed to alleviate side effects from werewolf antibiotics. I don’t know if it’s quackery, but the side effects that persisted past when I stopped taking the werewolf pills are gone after 3 days of the probiotic.
2. What’s the most surprising or unusual thing to be found on your computer’s hard drive?
A PDF of a print ad from a paint store in Voorhees with a sale that expired 12/1/2011. I still have a bunch of work from the Courier-Post — old ads and banners that I would create and schedule from home because I had an overflow and I WAS ONLY ONE #$*&@^ PERSON!
3. What’s the most interesting thing hanging on your walls?
4. What’s the most uncharacteristic thing in your fridge?
Vegetables. Next question!
5. What’s something you’ve done in the past year that you thought was going to be awful but turned out pretty good?
I got married! Ha! And I even quoted Lance Armstrong in that post!