1. Who stands out among people you met in 2012?
Everyone at my new job. Which isn’t really new anymore, but 11 months old. Then again, 11 months next to 12 years is still pretty new to me!
2. What new interest did you discover in 2012?
Data Visualization. It’s nerdy fun, and I want to get better at it.
3. In what way was 2012 better than 2011?
Not to brag, but I pretty much changed my entire life. I got a new job, moved (next door, but still), and got married.
4. What small, symbolic item might serve as a good souvenir for 2012?
A SEPTA subway token! It symbolizes all of the new and weird things that I did this year.
5. Many years from now, what song, when you hear it on the radio, will remind you most of 2012?
Definitely “Call me Maybe” if it has legs enough to be played years from now.
No New Year’s plans — New Year’s is the one holiday that I insist on not doing a darn thing. No rushing to go to another house for lunch or dinner. No shopping. Nada. And I have Monday off as well so it’ll be nice.
Sunday is the official 10th anniversary of my blog, so I’ve partnered with my sponsors to … eh. I got nothing. Nothing but thanks to you all for taking the time out of your day to read my ramblings. I’ve made good friends through this thing.
Thank you! May the rest of your 2012 be merry and bright!